Our Guiding Lights
Reduce food loss and waste, alleviate hunger, enhance the sustainability of the vulnerable through sourcing and distribution of food while networking with like-minded organizations to enhance self-sustaining, income-generating activities.
- Establish a governance structure that enhances transparency, accountability and credibility.
- Establish networks of funding and other support to facilitate the operations of the food bank.
- Collect sufficient data on the needs of vulnerable Kenyan communities.
- Have a clear and elaborate system that helps track distribution throughout the supply chain.
- Establish an effective sourcing, storage and distribution network that guarantees food safety.
- Lobby for the enactment of proper food safety legislation in addition to working towards tax incentives for donors.